Annual membership expires at the end of the year. An expired membership can be renewed by following these steps:
- Navigate to reports from the menu, Client will land on the reports page. Select Expired Membership(s) in Memberships section, you will land on the list of expired membership(s) if any.
- Click on renew button for specific member renewal.
- Select membership type, press continue and user will be redirected to the renewal page.
- Fill in the information, click on the button next to proceed with the payment process. If Membership is free, then user will not be proceeded to payment page. Member will receive a thank you email confirming the renewal, a copy will also be sent to client.
- If membership type set as approval required, member detail go in approval list for approval.
- After approval member will receive an email of verification with LOGIN URL.
- If membership type set as approval note required, a thank you email goes to user as well as client with confirmation along with member login link
- If membership is renewed from annual to lifetime then member becomes eligible for voting.