Annual membership expires at the end of the year. An expired membership can be renewed by following these steps:
- Navigate to reports from the menu, Client will land on the reports page. Select Expired Membership(s) in Memberships section, you will land on the list of expired membership(s) if any.
- Click on renew button, for specific member renewal.
- Select membership type, press continues and user will be redirected to the renewal page.
- Fill in the information, click on the button next
- to proceed with the payment process. If Membership is free, then user will not be proceeded to payment page.
- Member will receive a thank you email confirming the renewal, a copy will also be sent to client.
- if membership type set as approval required, member detail go in approval list for approval.
- After approval member will receive an email of verification with LOGIN URL.
- If membership type set as approval note required, a thank you email goes to user as well as client with confirmation along with member login link